Satisfies Joshua’s Law (30 hours in classroom and 6 hours behind-the-wheel)
To reserve a seat complete the registration form below or call 770-928-3679
(This is not the Grant application– see below to apply)
You will receive an e-mail from our office with-in 72 hours to confirm we have a seat reserved for you.
To guarantee seat please stop by our office BEFORE the classroom dates to complete the required contract by the State, make payment and go over the process for new drivers and any questions you may have.
The Georgia Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship Program offers driver’s education to Georgia students who are residents, ages 15-17 with a Georgia learner’s permit. The Grant provides thirty hours of classroom and six hours of behind the wheel instruction with a certified instructor for students who wish to satisfy the Joshua’s Law driver’s education requirement.
This is a financial needs based program with a limited number of scholarships
- When submitting application put the student’s name, permit number and DOB as it appears on their Georgia permit.
- You will receive an application number that your application has been submitted waiting for approval.
- Scholarship award and denial notifications will be sent on the first day of each month**
- **Scholarship must be awarded before the class start date (if you receive the grant after the student has already started class you forfeit the grant)
- Student has 180 days to complete the classroom and 6 hours behind-the-wheel.
- If approved, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770.928.3679 with the redemption code. It must be redeemed by us within 30 days.
Apply for Grant Scholarship at https: https://www.gahighwaysafety.org/georgia-drivers-education-grant-scholarship/
We look forward to partnering with you and your teen to learn the skills needed to be a safe responsible driver!