Evaluations are being administered via Tele-Health (State Approved) at this time.
Under the new and ever-changing DUI laws, there are frequently additional requirements a person must complete for drivers license reinstatement and/or to meet the requirements of the court or probation. For your convenience, we have the following providers who co-locate at our Woodstock facility. We also maintain listings of other certified providers at our office, as the choice of who you use is always up to you.
A Prime Solution, LLC
Claudia Gerber, CACII, NCACII
Drug and Alcohol Evaluations – State Certified #C-1621
- Pre-Court: Your attorney will advise you if having an evaluation prior to court will help your case.
- Probation: After court, your probation requirements might include a drug and alcohol evaluation.
- Multiple Offender: If you have been convicted of two or more DUI’s in either 5 or 10 years, depending on the date of your last DUI, Department of Driver’s Services will require an evaluation. The evaluation will determine if treatment will be needed.
- Out-of-State: If your offense was committed in a state other than Georgia, that state will have their own set of requirements regarding an evaluation and/or treatment.
Ms. Gerber is certified by NAADAC for Driving Under the Influence, Reckless Driving, Drug Charges, Under-age drinking or possession, Public Intoxication, Misdemeanor and Felony Offenses.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call: 770.928.3679 or contact Ms. Gerber directly: 404.932.6217
The “You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Answers Series”
- What is the Difference Between an Assessment and an Evaluation?
- What is the Purpose of the Evaluation?
- Watch all the videos in the series by clicking on the link below
LifeSafer Interlock Systems
For more information, call: (800) 633-1517
Visit their website at www.lifesaferinterlock.com
Please mention South Cherokee referred you.
Prime Solutions Substance Abuse Treatment Group
Woodstock location Monday evenings from 6:30 – 9:30
Call Rebecca Graham at 404-310-2220 for more information.
These services are provided only as a convenient resource for our students. Students are encouraged to choose the Evaluator and Treatment Provider of their choice. All students are provided a resource list at the end of the Prime for Life course; which includes the web site listing for the entire State of Georgia re: Drug and Alcohol Evaluators and Treatment Providers.