Evaluations are being administered via Tele-Health (State Approved) at this time.
Under the new and ever-changing DUI laws, there are frequently additional requirements a person must complete for drivers license reinstatement and/or to meet the requirements of the court or probation. For your convenience, we have the following providers who co-locate at our Woodstock facility. We also maintain listings of other certified providers at our office, as the choice of who you use is always up to you.
A Prime Solution, LLC
Claudia Gerber, CACII, NCACII
Drug and Alcohol Evaluations – State Certified #C-1621
- Pre-Court: Your attorney will advise you if having an evaluation prior to court will help your case.
- Probation: After court, your probation requirements might include a drug and alcohol evaluation.
- Multiple Offender: If you have been convicted of two or more DUI’s in either 5 or 10 years, depending on the date of your last DUI, Department of Driver’s Services will require an evaluation. The evaluation will determine if treatment will be needed.
- Out-of-State: If your offense was committed in a state other than Georgia, that state will have their own set of requirements regarding an evaluation and/or treatment.
Ms. Gerber is certified by NAADAC for Driving Under the Influence, Reckless Driving, Drug Charges, Under-age drinking or possession, Public Intoxication, Misdemeanor and Felony Offenses.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call: 770.928.3679 or contact Ms. Gerber directly: 404.932.6217
The “You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Answers Series”
- What is the Difference Between an Assessment and an Evaluation?
- What is the Purpose of the Evaluation?
- Watch all the videos in the series by clicking on the link below
View blog posts from Claudia
LifeSafer Interlock Systems
Installation and monitoring of interlock systems
For more information, call: (800) 633-1517
Visit their website at www.lifesaferinterlock.com
Please mention South Cherokee referred you.
These services are provided only as a convenient resource for our students. Students are encouraged to choose the Evaluator and Treatment Provider of their choice. All students are provided a resource list at the end of the Prime for Life course; which includes the web site listing for the entire State of Georgia re: Drug and Alcohol Evaluators and Treatment Providers.