South Cherokee / Jasper Driver Improvement Clinic
is pleased to be an Authorized Provider for the Georgia Driver’s Education Commission’s Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship Program.
The Georgia Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship Program offers driver’s education to Georgia students who are residents, ages 15-17 who wish to satisfy the Joshua’s Law driver’s education requirement by completing thirty hours of classroom instruction and six hours of behind the wheel driving instruction with an approved instructor.
How It Works
- Meet the Student Eligibility Requirements (download PDF)
- Apply on-line at https://georgiadrivers.ga.gov
- Scholarship Award recipients will receive a Redemption Code upon approval
- Forward e-mail with your Redemption Code to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Woodstock office at 770-928-3679 or fill out registration below to reserve seat for the classroom dates